- Who is Oxford Home Furniture?
Oxford Home Furniture is a division of M Design Village, a manufacturer and distributor of baby, youth and adult furniture. Oxford Home Furniture is distributed throughout the United States and Canada.
- Can I buy adult furniture directly from the Oxford Home Furniture?
No, currently we sell through our network of big box and independent retailers in the United States and Canada. Our plan is to have some collections available through various e-commerce retailers in 2018.
- Can I return my furniture for any reason?
Returns of merchandise purchased through your local store are dependent upon individual store return policies.
- What is the cost of your adult furniture?
Pricing is established by each individual retail store. We suggest that you contact your local retailer.
- Does furniture designed and manufactured by Oxford Home Furniture come with a warranty?
Yes, please see our Warranty Information.
- Can you tell me how you measure your furniture or how I can measure a piece myself?
All our furniture measurements are taken at the widest point. Width is measured across the front of a piece. Facing the piece, this would be from left to right. Depth is measured from front to back, and height is measured from the floor to the top of the tallest point of the piece. Bed length is measured from the outside (or back) of the headboard to the outside of the footboard. Construction tolerances and the inherent nature of wood to expand and contract may cause measurements to vary slightly (less than one-quarter inch).
- How can I replace lost hardware for a bed?
Please contact your local retailer and they will assist you in placing a parts order.
- What is the best way to care for my furniture?
Please follow this link to our Furniture Care Tips page.
- I am a furniture retailer. How can I become an Oxford Home Furniture dealer or distributor?
We sell products to mass merchant and specialty furniture stores willing to commit to a minimum physical display requirement. Please contact our offices atif you are interested in becoming a dealer or distributor.